- Rico Auto Incorporated (1984-85) and Commercial Production Started (1986)
- First Aluminum High Pressure Die Casting Plant set up in Dharuhera (50 Kms from IGI Airport Delhi)
- Preferred relationship with Hero Moto Corp and Maruti Suzuki
- Ferrous Casting & Machining Plant set up in Gurgaon (20 Kms from Delhi, India)
- Entered International Market as OEM Supplier to MEC Japan.
- FCC RICO (50:50) JV formed
- Started supplying globally to USA & UK (Eaton, Cummins, GM etc.)
- Second Aluminum HPDC & Machining Plant set up in Gurgaon
- Set up full service Engineering, Design & Development function.
- Added Customers: Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover
- Certified TS 16949, ISO 140001, OHSAS 18001
- Enhanced Ferrous & Aluminum Capacity
- Added Customers: Caterpillar, Honeywell, Detroit Diesel, Volvo
- R&D Center started
- Added Customers: Nissan, Tata, Perkins
- JV (50:50) with CONTINENTAL GERMANY (Hydraulic Brakes)
- JV (50:50) with MAGNA INTERNATIONAL (Oil and water pump)
- JV (92.5:7.5) with JINFEI CHINA (Aluminum Alloy Wheels - 2 Wheelers)
- Added Customers : Renault, BMW, JATCO, Magna
- Added new facilities/plant at Bawal, Bhiwadi, Sanand, Chennai & Haridwar
- Added Customers : GKN, Toyota, Allison Transmissions, Volkswagen India, Musashi, Kohler, Avtec, Bentley
- AAN Engineering setup as a Defense Vertical.
- Divested stake in Continental and FCC JV